Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Welcome!!


Hello!! and welcome to this blog that I hope  become your second home!
God put in my heart to use the internet to convey a positive message of love and hope to this world that need it so much, and also encourage me to continue my journey with a positive and hopeful attitude towards life.
About me .. I'm mother, wife, work and write! Born and raised on the beautiful island of the Dominican Republic and currently living with my Husband and Son in Vancouver Canada;
My favourite book is The Bible, I believe that Jesus is the visible image of the invisible God who came to this world to die for our sins, rose again on the third day and must return. I believe in eternal life and salvation that we receive only by faith in Jesus Christ, and believe that God is the creator of all things and that He speak to us and wish that we live a life control by the Holy Spirit and to be controlled by something else is out of God's will for our lives.


Also Believe the most important part for a successful life is to love God and have a relationship  our creator. We can only achieve this by faith in Jesus and meditating in his word so it can cause profound changes in our mind and our worldview. For this reason I want to create a community on this blog and have friends who wish to deeply seek God and grow spiritually. I will be sharing content about growing spiritually, encouragement and hope, mind renewal, Book summaries, God Gift of Grace, Music and more!!


Thank you all for your support and I hope this blog is a great blessing in your lives! and all the  glory belong to God!

Here I leave you with these four Bible verses that will be the tattoo of this blog:

Be Humble. God resists the proud and gives grace to the humble. 1 Peter 5: 5  


Press toward the Goal. I don’t mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me. No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it,  but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. Philippians 3:12-14
Know that you're called and Equipped. I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Be control by the Holy Spirit. You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence. Acts 2:28


Subscribe to the blog FOR FREE to receive new content and follow us on Facebook! @livingbygrace1


Puedes seguirnosen Español vivirporgracia.blogspot.ca y por Facebook @viviendoporgracia1

No comments:

Post a Comment