Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Very Important question to ask myself

How to live a life that Honor God?


One of the must important questions to ask ourselves is if I am honouring God with my life? If we Ask this question every day will keep us HUMBLE. will remind us that is not about ME and my happiness.. Is about LOVE.. GOD
This are three major areas that I believe bring honor to the Lord and we need to watch them carefully:
Faith= trust- love God with all your heart. Faith will give you the strength to stand strong for your convictions in times of trouble and do not allow anyone to discourage you from living a life that honor God.


Good Attitude= that means a state of mind. thinking good thoughts- giving your best always in everything you do- have a good attitude towards my superiors and others. Remember I work for God not for man and from Him is that comes my reward. (this involve forgiveness, mind renewal)


Work ethic= Honor God with your hard work. avoid sloppy work

Always responsible, faithful (integrity) and completely trustworthy. This qualities will speak loudly for yourself, bring honor to God and protect you in the workplace.

I'll be writing more about this topic in the near future! for this most be so important in our lives!!

Subscribe to the blog if you like to receive new content and follow us on Facebook! @livingbygrace1

No comments:

Post a Comment